We work strategically with public, non-profit and private partnerships to create a strong network of services that support children, youth and families.
Our strategies are:
- Identifying service needs and gaps in the community.
- Mobilizing partners to provide formal and informal supports for children, youth, and families.
- Linking services to school and community sites where families can access them.
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining critical supports for schools.
- Equipping parents and community members with research based information proven to keep kids safe and healthy.
- Providing a unified voice to advocate for the needs of children and families.
- Leveraging human, financial and inkind resources to support critical needs in our communities.