A new web site, mnpsp.org, now offers information about positive supports, a practice of offering respectful, supportive and effective supports.
The site also serves as the home of the Positive Support Manual, a resource manual which provides guidelines for DHS-licensed settings.
The site provides information for:
- self-advocates, families, guardians,
- directors, administrators, managers, & leaders of organizations,
- direct service providers,
- educators, mental health providers, social workers, others in helping professions, or
- anyone interested in learning how to support people in the life they want to live