Parent Aware’s Star Ratings help parents find programs that go above and beyond to prepare children for school and life. Their one- to four-star ratings system – a free service – measures best practices identified by research that help children succeed.
Participating programs have:
• Volunteered for extra, in-depth training
• Devoted themselves to strong, caring relationships with each child
• Adopted the latest approaches to keeping children’s learning on track
• Committed to daily activities and routines that help children learn
• Placed a focus on children’s health and safety.